Fun stuff by me
During my free time, I usually build a lot of side projects. I am listing some of them below that showcase my skills as a developer.
My Portfolio Site (this one)
About a year ago, I thought I should start looking at options to create my own developer portfolio site.
Went through many technical stacks and finally chose Gatsby.js.
Here is what I used:
- Gatsby.js (internally uses GraphQL)
- React Spring
- Netlify hosting
- NetlifyCMS for headless content management
- Styled components (CSS in JS strategy)
- Gatsby Image Sharp for image optimisation
- PropTypes for type-checking in the application
- React Helmet for SEO header meta controls.
- Prettier, ESLint for code quality
- Lighthouse CI performance testing
- MDX - markdown react components